24 large mushrooms
250 grams cream cheese
2 tbsp. sour cream
1 finely chopped green onion
I clove garlic, grated finely
4 oz. crab meat (or shrimp or combination)
Salt and pepper to taste
4 oz. grated Emmenthal or Gruyere
1. Clean mushrooms and remove stems carefully.
2. Prebake 350 degree oven for about 5 minutes.
3. Mix cream cheese and sour cream together.
4. Add other ingredients and adjust seasoning. ( I often add a little grated lemon zest) Stir together. Taste and adjust seasoning
5. Chop crab or shrimp into ¼ “ dice and add to mixture.
6. Put about 1 tsp. of filling into each cap.
7. Garnish with grated cheese.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until filling is bubble and cheese begins to brown.