VERY BERRY COOKIES – makes up to 40 depending on size
¾ cup canola oil
3 large eggs
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1 ½ cups rolled oats
1 cup dried cherries or cherry flavoured cranberries
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix canola oil, eggs, white & brown sugar. Mix well.
- In a smaller bowl combine the flour, baking soda, & salt. Add this mixture to the canola oil mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in oats, dried fruits, & chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls & place on prepared cookie sheets about 2-inches apart. Flatten balls slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheets then transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.