- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Add butter and mix well
- Add flour and salt and whisk until most of lumps have incorporated.
- Allow to stand for at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Tear off 8” widths of parchment and cut them in half to make 8” squares.
- Heat lightly oiled 8” crèpe pan over medium heat.
- Ladle about ¼ cup batter into side of pan and rotate the pan to thinly cover the bottom of the pan.
- When bottom is lightly browned, flip to quickly brown other side.
- Slide out of the pan onto a piece of parchment.
- Pile crèpes with parchment between.
They can be refrigerated for a couple of days tightly covered, or frozen for longer storage.