- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare muffin tins by buttering or lining them with muffin cup liners.
- Beat oil and sugar together well using an electric mixer, a whisk, or a wooden spoon.
- Add eggs, one at a time and beat well (crack eggs into a separate bowl, and remove shell -if needed- before adding to other ingredients)
- Add bananas and beat mixture well.
- Dissolve soda in sour cream (or buttermilk or Kefir, which ever dairy you chose to use) and slowly add to banana mixture.
- Sift the flour into a medium sized bowl, using a metal sift. Add sifted flour to blended mixture and mix together. (see tip below)
- Fill muffin cups ¾ of the way full and bake for about 20- 25 minutes.
- Muffins will be done when a toothpick or fork comes out clean after being inserted to the middle of the muffin.
Tips on how to sift flour – http://bakingbites.com/2013/05/what-does-sifting-flour-do/