‘Seed to Plate’ at University Heights P.S. June 26th, 2013
Local Food Project
A fresh new idea is coming to
University Heights Public School!
JOIN US for a preview of what is coming in September:
- An outdoor garden classroom
- A five-week fall Farmers’ Market
- In-class educational programs
Learners, educators, and community members will have a unique opportunity to make the connection between growing, purchasing, and enjoying healthy food!
Wednesday June 26th, 2013 at 3:30PM
University Heights Public School
27 Ford Crescent
Impact of ‘Seed to Plate’ on the Community!
- Learning Opportunities
- Skill Development
- Community Engagement
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Physical Activity
- Environmental Stewardship
- Access to Fresh and healthy food!