London Middlesex Master Gardeners 2014 Program
Garden Courses – Register early as these always fill up!
From Seeds to Your Table – recommended for Beginner to Intermediate Gardeners
8 weeks of classroom instruction and hands-on workshops covering everything from soil preparation and seed selection to planting, maintaining, harvesting and preserving. Focus is on gardens you can EAT as well as colourful and helpful companion flowers.
- Civic Garden Complex , 625 Springbank Drive , 6:30-9pm
- Group 1 (8 sessions) – Tuesdays, March 18 to May 6th
- Group 2 (8 sessions) – Wednesdays, March19 to May 7th
Garden Variety Pack 1 – Suitable for Intermediate to Advanced gardeners.
6 classes for garden lovers! Each session will explore a specific topic in more depth with lots of tips, techniques and opportunities for discussion.
- Civic Garden Complex, 625 Springbank Drive, 7:00-9pm
- Tuesdays, Jan 14 to Feb 18th
Register for Individual sessions or a package of six:
- Terrific House Plants – Jan 14
- Best Flowers for Sun and Shade – Jan 21
- Landscape and Design Fundamentals – Jan 28
- Rejuvenating Gardens & Shrubs – Feb 4
- Pruning for Success – Feb 11
- Small Fruits (trees & plants) – Feb 18
All offered in collaboration with Friends of London Civic Garden Complex & London Community Resource Centre
EVENTS in 2014
Seedy Saturday – March 8th at Carling Heights Community Centre
A great day of all things related to spring gardening and seeds! …Speakers, demos, vendors, advice …
Fabulous Fall in the Garden – Oct 4th (SAVE THE DATE. Location will be decided soon)
A great day of all things related to fall gardening and the harvest! …Plant Sale, Speakers, vendors, advice …
Free advice – don’t miss London Middlesex Master Gardeners at these events:
For details and registration or information about becoming a Master Gardener, please see our website http://www.londonmiddlesexmastergardeners.com