2013 GROW COOK LEARN SESSIONS ARE HERE!
It’s that time of year again!
Summer is fast approaching and we are excited about this season’s Grow Cook Learn sessions. JOIN US as we:
- Harvest local grown and seasonal fruits and veggies!
- Use colourful produce in the kitchen to make simple, budget-friendly, and delicious recipes to bring home to your families!
- Develop the knowledge and skills needed to make nutritious meals using healthy, wholesome ingredients!
Cook with a seasoned chef and learn how to take whole ingredients and turn them into delicious, family approved
Monthly Schedule – Sessions are only $10 each*
and run 6:00-8:00PM
- June 11th – Dressing Up Your Spring Salad
- July 23rd – Fresh Summer Harvest
- August 20th – Cooking with Fresh Herbs
- September 24th – Canning Workshop
- October 22nd – Getting to the ‘Root’ of the Matter
- November 19th – Let’s Get Ready For Christmas!
LOCATED AT: COVENT GARDEN MARKET
130 King St.
To register for a session please visit http://lcrc.on.ca/contact and give us your name, email and phone number as well as the name and date of the class you are registering for!
Please indicate if you require a subsidy when registering.
Hurry, classes fill up fast!